Friday 15 March 2013

LATEST IN BEAUTY box #6

Wow, I haven't done one of these posts in a while and this has been sat on my desk for months! It's really bad that I leave it so long as I always forget what I've ordered and it's only when I open the boxes to take the pictures that I remember what I've got. In this box I have a product that I've already had before but there are two new ones!










Now the first product is a Sanctuary mask. I've heard of Sanctuary before as a brand and when I think of them I think of luxury bathing products and skin care items. I'm pretty sure I used to use one of their mud masks once a week and I absolutely loved it but for some (unknown) reason, I just stopped. However, I'm so excited to have ordered this! There are two steps to this product; a peptide transformation serum and a thermal rose clay mask. The instructions inform me that you apply the serum first and then apply the mask over the top. I believe the serum is to help with aging skin (not that i should be worrying about this just yet but there's no harm in starting early!) and just generally helping with the appearance of your skin which sounds wonderful! But I'm particularly excited about the clay mask. I adore masks, always have and I think I always will because most of them just do wonders for your skin. Most of the ones I use make my skin smooth and super clean so I'm hoping this one does the same! I'm definitely excited to use this and make a review for you so keep your eyes peeled for that one!

At first, I thought the second product was some nail polish remover cotton buds which are perfect for me as I'm constantly making a mess of my nails when I paint them. However, upon closer inspection (can't have been that close as there's a great big sticker on the front!), they are cotton buds filled with tinted lip conditioner! How amazing are these as a creation?! I'm not sure how well the colour will show up on the lip as it is just a 'tint' so I'm not expecting great pigmentation but I really want them to act as a sort of lip salve in terms of the 'conditioning'. I also love that they are super portable and handy to put into your handbag to carry around with you for re-application during the day! And another positive is how this product is full sized! For £1.50 it is completely understandable that Latest In Beauty provide sample sized samples (mouthful!) items in their boxes so when they give you full sized/more than one of each product, it really is nice! Like the mask, I'm really looking forward to trying these out and seeing if there are any other colours from the brand!

The last products are the ones that I also got in my last Latest In Beauty box and I remember being really confused on what they were! I've just checked out on the last post and I did figure out it was a moisturising night cream. However, I've just done a closer inspection and whilst I thought I had 10 packets of the same thing, 5 of them are actually a 'liposome intensive cream' (the ones i got last time) and the other 5 are a 'moisturising cream' (the ones i got this time). Both packets do say that they do the same thing, however - "proactive skin care to diminish the appearance of wrinkles". Therefore, I'm intrigued to see whether they do actually do the same thing or different? Very interesting indeed...

So that's it for this box and I hope it has introduced you to some new products that you may have never heard of (mainly aiming this comment towards the lip tint conditioners)! Also, I really do recommend trying out a Latest In Beauty box! It's so simple to do (all you do is text TRY to a number and they'll text you a code to enter into the website and BAM you're done - obviously after you've picked your samples!) and it's so cheap (£1.50 plus a standard network rate text!).

I don't have much to update you guys on as all I do at the moment is go to school, come home and do work so not a very exciting lifestyle! I'm currently watching Comic Relief and it's very upsetting and heartbreaking but it's for such a good cause that I can't not tune in! I donated £10 earlier just by texting 'YES' to 70010 so please please please, if you have the money, contribute!

I'm going to another university applicant day tomorrow and then I have 2 parties to go to as well as meeting some friends at the pub later on so I'm not really going to have too much time to do a post. However, I'm going to try and write it now so that I can just press the 'post' button tomorrow for you guys!

And finally I was on bloglovin' earlier and there was a notice saying that Google Reader will be shutting down on July 1st. Now I'm not sure if this is true but to be on the safe side, I've added a Bloglovin' button to the left of my blog so please give me a follow on there if you like!

Anyway, I hope you're all having a lovely Friday evening and you have a wonderful weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

    my homepage; http://robotc.mx/wikimex/index.php?title=Usuario:RomaAther

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!