Saturday 8 December 2012

guess who's back with a brand new track?




A silly webcam photo and a nice one. I would have taken a 'selfie' on my iPhone but it does't blur out my flaws quite like my dodgy webcam.

I firstly want to apologise for my absence on the blog front recently. I've had a lot on these past 3 weeks that blogging just wasn't an option. It's basically the same old thing (not such a brand new track eh?) but I did want to say sorry. I know that this blog is for me but I appreciate the followers I have and do feel bad when I don't blog that often.

I won't go into detail about what I've been up to as it's honestly not that interesting. But I did just want to mention that I'm still here!

However, there are a few things I thought I'd tell you:

  1. I have been loving (like really loving) Rose's blog, The Londoner. It's a lifestyle blog and she is always updating with the most gorgeous pictures of food I want to eat, places I wish I could visit and parties I would like to be invited too... If you're the type of person who likes snooping into the events of other people's lives, then you really should go and check it out.
  2. I also won Becky's iPhone case giveaway! I was actually sat in an assembly at school when I got the tweet and I had to try really hard not to squeal in delight! I was so shocked because I never win anything! Becky said she would e-mail iconemisis with my details so I'm just waiting for a response from them so I can pick my prize! I'll let you know which one I pick :)
  3. How excited are you all for Christmas?! This is the first year in a long time that I've actually been looking forward to it. Usually I'm not that fussed until Christmas Eve! In my family, the tradition is to not put the tree up until we've all broken up from school/work which is usually the 21st (late comers...) and whilst we decorate it, we all watch Love Actually. 
  4. I'm actually going to see the filming of The Voice on Thursday! My friend Vicky managed to get 6 tickets by applying for them online so she's taking me, our other friend, her boyfriend and two of his friends. I'm really looking forward to it and I just hope we managed to get in (it's all to do with first come, first serve unfortunately)!
That's it for now as I'm going to do some work and finish watching Sex And The City 2. I might even, possibly, sneak a slice of chocolate orange yule log (hoping it's as nice as it sounds!)... I'm hoping to do a post for you tomorrow on the first 9 days of my Liz Earle advent calendar! My mum bought it for me as a surprise and unfortunately it arrived a little late but I'm so so grateful I have it!

Hope everyone is okay and is having a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!