Thursday 25 October 2012

we are far too young and clever, and things won't ever change

here is a picture of myself for you all so that this post isn't all text. i apologise for the quality but i just took it on my webcam after getting back from the cinema so it'll have to do...


Hello one and all! This week I've been a little distant on the whole blogging front as I've just not felt like doing it. And to be honest, there's no point me sitting down and trying to force out a blogpost as it's just not worth it.

Last Wednesday I was writing a blogpost (on the september glossybox) ready to post that night when I was unfortunately given some really horrible news about a close member of the family passing away. I don't want to go into loads of detail but that's just one of the reasons as to why I've not posted recently. After I was told I just didn't want to blog and so on Thursday and Friday, I just wasn't in the mood.

On Saturday I was doing school work, as per usual, and on Sunday I was working. Then the past 3 days have also been working non-stop with blogging not an option.

However, in the few breaks that I 'treated' myself too in between working, I managed to finish catching up on Lily's blog and have started on Becky's blog. It's all sort of re-inspired me to get back into the flow of blogging and has given me some great new ideas for posts! Therefore, this is why I'm here today! I broke up from school today for the half term holidays (thank the lord!) and had a pretty much full day (1 free out of 5 periods sucks!) so before I go out with my friend Lottie to the cinema, I wanted to type up this post (which will go up after i get back from the cinema *timetravel* so i'll add an 'edit' when i get back!). It's not a proper post, just a little 'update' on where I've been (even though i've not been gone that long).

In terms of posts for the future, I'm going to New York on Sunday (i'm so excited!) and my mum has kindly agreed to take outfit pictures for me so I'll definitely being doing NY topic posts in the near future.

I don't have that much else to say so I'll leave you all be and I hope whoever's on their holidays has a good one and everybody else has a good weekend when it gets here!

Edit: Just got back from the cinema. Obviously it was really nice and I always love going with my friend Lottie (we're like cinema buddies!). We went to see The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and it was amazing. I recommend reading the book first  as 1) it's better (books always are) and 2) the film doesn't completely explain everything. Anyway, I'm off to bed now to do some blog reading and have a good ol' rest as I get a lie in tomorrow, eee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!