Sunday 29 July 2012

goodbye england... hello egypt!



So I'm not leaving until 9 tomorrow morning and my flight isn't until lunchtime tomorrow but I'm going out for dinner with my parents tonight to a local restaurant and I know I'll forget to post if I don't do it now.

I'm going away for 2 weeks (returning in the very early hours of the 14th of august) so won't be posting again until then, unfortunately. I hope you won't miss me too much!

I'm planning on treating myself to some goodies at the airport tomorrow in duty free. Maybe some MAC make up, Chanel stuff or OPI polishes? What do you guys think? Any recommendations?

P.S. For all those that have read my previous absence posts, I still haven't caught up on all the blog posts I haven't read. It sucks a lot because I won't have them finished tonight so will have even more when I get back from Egypt. Ah well, hopefully I'll be done soon (i make it sound like a chore... i do enjoy it by the way!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!