Thursday 28 June 2012

my time away (picture post)

Okay, I thought I would have some more pictures to give you but I didn't really think you'd want to see pictures from a BBQ and 'teenage party' that I went to so I'll give you some Italy pictures:





















































































These are a few pictures I took after my exams/during the Whit half term holidays:

these were for the jubilee - kellogg's brought back all the old boxes

dinner at wagamama's, so good!

went back to my childhood and bought this 3 film set. i used to love these films when i was younger!

this is the only decent picture i could find where you can kind of see the colour of my hair (not exactly looking my best, i was at a friend's bbq where it was raining and there were people there i don't really like...)

bought some new earrings for a friend's party; i thought they were really pretty and i have nothing like them

just a little bit of baking on a sunday afternoon

end result!

went to go and see what to expect when you're expecting with my friend lottie

Then these photo's are from June:

finally lost my nando's virginity!

i'm already looking forward to my next trip!

so so so yummy

cheeky little card for my dad on father's day

presents for my dad

(not sure why the quality is bad) lush cosmetics

(quality's bad on this one too, hm) inception dvd

and finally, some muse tickets! one of his favourite bands


  
wahhh, quality is not good on this one either but it's such a pretty sunset that i had to take a picture. it was the view from my window

So I hope you've enjoyed this little post on what I've been up to for the past few months. It goes with my last post which is a text post. Hope you like the pictures though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!