Monday 20 February 2012

LATEST IN BEAUTY box #3

So guys, I'm doing pretty well with this 'a post every day' thing! Finally! Today's post is on my third Latest In Beauty box. Two out of the three samples are ones that I'm really looking forward to trying out and the other is something I probably won't get much use out of but I'll give it a go. I also received this ages ago but like the January Glossybox, I just haven't got round to posting about it but here you go!






The first sample I chose this month was the Lavera My Age Concentrated Lifting Serum and I actually got 4 sachets of it which was great but it was the product I wasn't that interested in. Pretty ironic eh? When I told my mum about this one she said she wouldn't mind trying it out so hopefully she'll have a try too. Even though I'm not exactly 'ageing' or showing signs of ageing, I wouldn't mind seeing if it did have an effect on me and it's always good to start young!

My second sample this time was the RENU Radiant Skin Peel. I'm sure you all must know now that I'm always on the lookout for new skincare products that promise great things so when I saw the opportunity to order this, I thought why not? I'm never optimistic of creams/masks that call themselves 'peels', however, as they never work do they? But even so, it might give good results anyway. The tube's quite small and so I assume I'll probably only get 1 use out of it, 2 max, but if it's good I might buy a full tube (looking at the information sheet i got in the box i do actually have a 20% off code).

The third and last sample was Moa's The Green Balm. I believe this was actually in one of the bigger sample boxes (i can't remember which one) so I was very excited to be able to order it. I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to do but my information sheet says that it's "a 100% organic natural skin care balm with healing powers to soothe, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites, grazes and minor burns" which to me means 'a general helping hand'. I don't actually have dry skin, only if few places, but I do get grazes (all year round), bites (in summer) and heat rashes (quite often) so I think this will be very handy to carry round with me and use when necessary.

My fourth box has been ordered and should be on its way soon. I'm actually really excited about all the samples coming so I'll let you know if they live up to my expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!