Sunday 25 December 2011

merry christmas!


Please excuse the fact that the picture is a little blurry but  merry christmas! I bought this reindeer onesie a few weeks ago to wear to one of my best friends christmas parties and decided that it HAD to be worn on christmas day! 

I've spent today with my family and it's been amazing! I was very spoilt this year and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm thinking of doing a post on the presents I got as I know I like reading those posts. I had a gorgeous christmas dinner and lots of lovely nibbles so feeling like a very lucky (and very full) girl.

Anyway, I really hope everyone's had as nice a day as I have and that Santa treated you well!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas!
    Lauren x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That onesie is just the cutest! Love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable :) I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and hope you have an amazing new years weekend Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your reindeer onesie is adorable!
    Glad you had a good Christmas, honey :) xx

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!