Tuesday 20 December 2011

LATEST IN BEAUTY box #2

Another Latest In Beauty box review/post for you! This actually arrived a while ago but I've only just had time to  do it as lighting is not on my side at the moment and I've obviously been busy. Unfortunately this box wasn't as exciting/as good as my first one in terms of options of samples as the choices I was given were limited and I wasn't particularly interested in any of the products I could pick. I did, however, decide on a random 3 and thought I might as well just order it so I can get onto my 3rd box quicker and hopefully have better products available to me.








So, the first sample that I picked this month was the Skin Doctors Eyetuck. I'm not entirely sure why I ordered this sample as I've never really had problems with eye circles/bags but I'm actually working a lot more and getting a lot more stressed at the moment so I may start needing this soon!

This next sample is actually a men's fragrance. It's Boss Eau De Toilette For Men. I only ordered this because there was literally no other fragrance option and I guessed that even if I didn't like it or do anything with it, I could give it to my dad or some of my guy friends. However, this is one of the nicest male scents I've ever smelt. It's so masculine (aha, can't believe i've just said that) and quite strong. I'm pretty sure one of the guys I know actually wears this because it reminds me of them (a little freaky, i know). When (and if) I get a boyfriend, this is what he will wear!

The third sample is another Nicky Clarke hair product like my last post. This is the Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner instead and so I think after I've had a go with the volume ones, I'll see if the moisture ones make a change to my hair too. I'm really hoping these Nicky Clarke products do what they say they'll do because I would love to find a holy grail hair product that I just buy over and over again! Anyway, we'll see and I'll let you know how it goes!

In my box, I did get some leaflets with information and a discount code which is great as well!

I don't really have anything else to say about this box but I will let you know that I recently re-subscribed to GlossyBox and I got my December box the other day so I'm hoping to post about that on Thursday! Hope everyone's having a good day and only 5 days guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!