Friday 22 July 2011

cath kidston washbag

A while ago I got an e-mail from Cath Kidston about a random vintage fair and I wasn't really taking any notice but something caught my eye and it was some items that had recently been put into the sale. This washbag was one of them. I've had the same Natural Collection washbag from The Body Shop for the past 5 years and whilst I love it, I do kind of need a new, bigger one. Luckily my mum agreed to buy me this one for my holiday next Tuesday as I haven't asked for many new things for my holiday, just a few bits and bobs here and there that I do need. So my mum ordered it about a week ago and it finally came today. I was so happy! I've been receiving so much in the mail recently, it's great!

But on to some pictures:





It's made of the typical Cath Kidston oilcloth material, and is a gorgeous mint green colour with a lovely floral pattern. I don't know why but as soon as I opened the packet, I smelt it and it smells of lilo's. You know those floaty things you get on holiday for in the pool? Anyway, I personally love that smell so that's a great advantage. I'm planning to try it out on holiday so I'm hoping it performs really well. But I really do recommend you go and check out the Cath Kidston sale. It's got some really great stuff and fab prices!

Here's a link to the website: http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/default.aspx

And a link to the actual product: http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-14897-cath-kidston-provence-rose-two-fold-toiletry-bag.aspx
It's actually been reduced further to £8.00 which is great if you're interested in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!